Saturday, April 01, 2006

waiting for the onslaught

A lovely Saturday afternoon it is... if only I could spend it in a worthwhile way, instead of studying my butt off. Seriously, the profs have it in for me this week. Jordan and I give our DPsych presentation on Monday, then on Tuesday I have OChem exam #3 and Spanish paper #2 to turn in, and on Wednesday a DPsych test, and on Thursday, my Spanish group is presenting on Guatemala. Oh, I can't wait for Thursday afternoon for all of this to be done with. Oh yeah, and we somehow have to get a quorum to pass changes in the HPSO constitution on Thursday afternoon. So, it won't really be all over by then. Sigh.

But Friday! I think that I'm going to finally get a haircut then, to celebrate getting all this shiznit done. Yay!! And the week after this week (aka the week leading up to Easter Break) will be completely free, apart from due dates for Talent Show sign-up and a practice for the event, and working at the Math Learning Center. It'll be fantastic, I can just feel it... but until then, back to the books. Time to start writing that paper that's due in three days.

Hasta luego, mis muchachos. Aqui estan unos fotos de las semanas pasadas... :)

<-- Some troublemaking bison that liked to block the road in Yellowstone

<-- I'm trying not to slip as we walk around Mammoth Hot Springs...

<-- All dressed up for the Honors Formal!

I'd put the picture of all the girls dressed for the formal, but for some reason, Blogger is not letting it upload. Another time, perhaps.


No comments: