Thursday, November 17, 2005

when the balance breaks

So, maybe Emily's life and mine are somewhat mirrors in a way... sometimes inverted, but whatever happens is always related... Umm, so I better just say it. I flat out failed my first college test. 55% for my second Spanish Comp exam. It's not like it was a slack test, and I studied really hard for it, too. It was one of those cases that I thought I knew the stuff, but missed an integral part, like accounting for multiplicity of indirect objects in verb conjugation. A wide variety of four-letter have passed through my lips, but I'm going to censor them for now. Of course, it's not only that. Whenever something goes bad, I have to reflect on all the other areas of life that I'm failing at. Like still being behind in my classes. Or having too much to think about in terms of karate, hall gov, NRHH, APO, and that damn karate formal that has been eating away my brain (that, in a couple weeks, I'll be making all of you go to... it's not like it's not going to be fun for you, I promise that, it's just that it's hell trying to organize it). Decided to drop EL, going to Golden Key mtgs (not that I ever started that), and NSCS.

Sorry for my profanity, but in general, I keep this blog pretty clean. Right now I have no where to go and scream. This is my opportunity.

Here's a song that's been somehow stuck in my head...

son's gonna rise in a mile
in a mile you'll be feelin fine
in a mile you'll see
after me
you'll be out of the dark
you'll get your shot

- Citizen Cope

No comments: