Wednesday, November 16, 2005

thirteen degrees

Sounds like a good name for a band, eh? No... not really... that's actually what the temperature was outside in Grand Forks today, sadly. Not to mention the windchill. Brrr...

Honors Formal this weekend! I may be a little over-excited for it, but it's going to be a blast. C'mon, spinach dip, cheese and fruit, and chocolate-covered strawberries for hors' deuvres? Yeah, totally sweet. Maybe even orgasmic. But I'm not going to say it.

Check Facebook tomorrow (Thursday) for a beautiful ad for the Formal made by yours truly. I'll consider it my $13 donation to the Honors Program... or it would be anyways, because we are still trying to get reimbursements for the halloween party.

Tomorrow is going to be... stressful, to say the least. At 7:50am, I have to set up for BST (Building Service Technician, aka janitor) Appreciation brunch, then Anatomy at 9:30... go to the first half hour of Spanish, then run off to deliver cookies to the BST breakrooms, work from 3-4pm, at 7pm there's an NRHH meeting, Ballroom dance lessons in the J/F Lounge at 8pm, and then Moonlight Pizza at the Dining Centers starting at 10! Yeah, and certain people are copping out on dancing because they have a whole "four classes" ;) Nah, I know that I ask for this much involvement. I'm not complaining.

So, life is busy, but incredibly fulfilling at the same time. It's good. And I've really been enjoying the early morning weekends... I've started realizing how much time I waste on weekends if I end up sleeping in until breakfast. Yay for morning math. And I'm almost caught up! Sweet.

Okay, time to stop this nonsense. More later.

No comments: