Sunday, November 20, 2005

informally yours

Thank you for the advice, everyone. I'm going to try to be less hard on myself... but it's kind of hard, especially realizing that I only have a couple more weeks until finals (?!!?! yeah, just typing that out made me freak out a little).

Last night was the Honors Formal, and it was most definitely the most fun I've ever had at any dance... I'm stealing April's words a little here, but it seems that as you get older, you lose those thoughts of "What if people are watching me and judging me based on how I'm dancing??" and just learn to not care. So, basically, that's what I did ;) I'm not the best dancer, but at least I can accept it and move on... and it's a good thing I had some pretty awesome dance partners *wink*

Sadly, the only thing I have pictures from is the truck stop we went to after the dance... and, well, they aren't the kind of pictures that can be appreciated by a mass group of people. More pics to come from the dance... :)

Tonight will be hall gov, studying for that dang DiffEQ test that will be tomorrow, and other poop.

No comments: