Tuesday, November 22, 2005

giving thanks

It will be good to be home... it's just hard to think that I'll be driving 6 hours there only to drive 6 more hours a few days later to get back. Plus, after Thanksgiving, it's basically a rat race of studying, events, and other crap. Discussion on the Future of Honors is Tuesday, Anatomy group work is due Thursday (as is the JFS Talent Show), Anatomy extra credit project is due Friday, Saturday is the Karate Formal (which I'll have to sell tickets for on both Wednesday and Friday), and Sunday is the Johnstone/Fulton/Smith/Swanson Dodgeball Tourney... God help me. So, I really should get some studying done over Thanksgiving, as sad as that sounds.

What else... SmartEnforcer is fed up with my lack of an anti-virus system. It's tried to keep me off the system two different times, and I was actually in the process of trying to renew over the phone just awhile ago, but thankfully I got tired of the on-hold music and succeeded at logging in (after about 8 tries or so).

Well, I should go to karate tonight, since I haven't done that in awhile. Maybe I can get my pent-up aggressions out on the punching bag after self-defense.

Good things about going home:
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Good homemade food
- Mom, Dad, and other family
- rest
- No extra homework, besides the stuff I already have

Bad things:
- Hella-long drive
- the price of gas
- Realizing there is such a thing as good food and the resulting dread of going back to eat at the dining centers on Monday
- most likely not getting the chance to get much work done at all
- etc.

No comments: