Friday, September 09, 2005

dreamworld

It's Friday!!

Well, that's about all I have to say for right now. I'm almost done with my 3 hours of math tutoring for the day, and it's beginning to show. After awhile, I just become unable to talk about anything... it's as if the math warps my brain or something. Oh well. I think I might have actually helped people today! It's a tough thing, this teaching stuff. I never really realized how difficult it is to teach others. Really, you have so much power... either you can screw them up and therefore jade their entire opinion of you, or you can do a decent job... but in order to do that, you can't confuse them. And who am I to know what they understand?! It's difficult. But it's also a really valuable experience. I just hope that I'm actually helping them, instead of confusing them. Pah.

So I created a Facebook group for UND Karate today ;) Good use of time!! It's an invite-only group, so I have the thrill of holding all that power... along with Dave... and April... but anyways, you should check it out :) And, if you don't have the opportunity to be a Facebook junkie like the entire college population (minus Wheaton, mwah haha), you can check out our website through UND! Sweet! http://www.und.nodak.edu/org/aokarate/

Oooohhh... that was a strike of thunder...

Yeah, it's been thundering and lightning all day today. Not really any rain, except for a nice bit we got this morning. Perfect day to stay inside and tutor math students. :) AND... it should be a perfect weekend for a volleyball tournament! Also, if you want to play some DDR Saturday night, come by the J/F Lounge... we're going to hook up a PS2 to the big screen tv!!

For now... time to dodge some lightning and head back to ol' J3.

No comments: