Thursday, July 21, 2005

umm... okay

So it's been realized that I tend to only write blogs when I'm in bad moods. Probably not a good thing, especially for those people that I tend to be mad at/frustrated/disappointed with. And since I would only feel intense emotions like those for people that I'm close to and/or care about a lot, people who read this tend to get the idea that my friends are terrible. Well, they really aren't. And I should probably find a way to vent my feelings in some way that isn't so passive-aggressive.

More later...


On the way home from work, I passed this truck that had a sticker on it that read "SPORTSMEN FOR BUSH '04". That got me thinking... what if other, typically pro-Dem groups decided to make stickers symbolizing their support for GWB. Take, for example, lesbians. If I were a lesbian, I think I would still side with the conservative view of equal opportunity for all (for eg., less of the outrageous advantages awarded to minorities solely based on their skin color, responsible governmental spending, etc. etc.). But for some reason, I don't think the campaign slogan "LESBIANS FOR BUSH" has the same effect... *wink*

No comments: