Saturday, July 23, 2005

sugar high

Right now I'm way too hyped up on DQ ice cream to get any decent quality of sleep. So... what do I do? Yay for blogger.

Just finished carrying Emily's little sis out to the car... we watched Spainglish (which, btw, was fantastic... kind of makes me wonder why we all can't have guys in love with us like Adam Sandler... and why I can't have perfect morals like Flor...) and Sierra (as I would do if I were 4 years old) fell asleep within the first half hour, so we let her sleep in my room.

My current life is decidedly a combination of stinking crap that I have to deal with, some meaningless hints of worth (such as a few x-z slices on confocal showing excellent basolateral staining on a number of MD-1s and wt MDCKs) and the friendships that carry it all through...

Oh, I did manage to get new bedding for school :) I'm probably more excited than I should be for a few pieces of cloth... but it is green...

So, it's been decided that a list will be made among all girls as to the qualifications of a dateable guy. More on that after the weekend has had its course.

Talking about the weekend, I guess there's camping going on? Give me a call if you want to go waterskiing!! (And yes, I am perfectly able to drive the boat, thank you very much... grrr... boys...) Pero ahora, va a dormir!! Hasta luego...

Oh yeah, P.S., I thought this was a really cute picture that needed to be posted... For all y'all who missed out on the Roch fest street dance... this is what you were missing out on! Look at these babes, ow ow!

No comments: