Wednesday, July 27, 2005

pee shivers

Hee hee... do you ever get the need to shiver after you pee? I don't know why, but I've always done it, ever since I was little. Tee hee hee...

Anyways... almost time to go back to school!! I'm pretty excited... although that's probably already apparent, since I've been talking about this for about... 3 weeks now... yeah, time for school again. And time to order some school shoes! Seriously, what the heck is wrong with shoe stores these days?! They have nothing!! Hear me? Nothing!!! What is a girl to do?? Well, probably what she did last year... yep, stick with the same old shoes that I've had for forever, and a half. Hmm... what does the internet hold...

Umm... well, that's taking too long. On another note... the other day I was driving out to Emily's house, and I started thinking about how Minnesotans on average are way better drivers than drivers in other states. Then about 5 minutes later, I realized I still had my right turn blinker still on. Haha, well, at least other Minnesotans are better ;)

Time for beddy bye! Wish me luck on my paper that I have to write for work... and pray for Emily, that her brain tumor isn't cancerous... please...

No comments: