Tuesday, July 12, 2005

time to return?

I'm feeling more and more like it's probably about time to head back to college...

No, it's not that I hate being around home. Nor is it that I don't enjoy being with my family, or having the chance to see high school buds. It's just that every day ends up being longer than the last... and it doesn't hurt experiencing the awkwardness of "hey" "hey" "how's college" "good" conversations with people I barely knew in h.s. (yet somehow as we have been released from the prison of century, are those we feel obligated to acknowledge... or maybe I'm just antisocial) ...

Just made some chocolate chip cookies. Mmmmm... cookie dough is definitely just as good as the cooked kind... and it even has tasty salmonella sometimes...

Summer is more than halfway over. Well, the break of it, at least. Doesn't that make you want to take a road trip to Canada? It must be done.

Talking about things being done... time for cookies :)

No comments: