Tuesday, July 05, 2005

everybody to the limit!

Everyone needs to come to Hok-si-la campgrounds this Friday for some awesome camping adventures! We're going to carpool from Emily's house at 6PM and hopefully show up before 7 at the campsite. Seriously, everyone should come, because it's going to be a blast. And a half. And Saturday we'll get to enjoy lovely Lake Pepin.

So, Independence Day has come and gone once again. I don't even have any cool pictures of the day. A shame, but nevertheless, a magical day indeed.

I want to wax my legs. The hair is now about 1/3" long. Yep, prrrretty gross.

The last 3 days I have been sleeping on the downstairs couch in a sleeping bag. I decided about a week ago that it would be a good idea to strip all the wallpaper off my walls and paint. Bad idea, when that wallpaper's been there for over 19 years. Yuck-o.

Talking about things that are yuck-o, I just noticed this nasty spider crawling on the floor.... I screamed really loudly... twice... why do I have to be such a wimp?? I even get all this negative reinforcement from my dad, but still I do it. I put my sister's UND folder on top of it and kind of mushed it with my foot a little. YUCK. I hope it's dead.

My ears are wet, I'm tired, and I want to go to bed. And Waseem is coming in two days. And I still haven't started painting yet. Ohhh man. Please, if you have time, pray that I don't get eaten by this gross spider that I may or may not have successfully squished under Stephie's folder. (Bleehehhhh, spider thoughts...) Goodnight!

No comments: