Friday, May 06, 2005

partial relief

Well, one big paper is done. I just hope my prof won't realize that I melded two completely different topics into one paper and didn't really successfully connect them. I'm tired of work. Bleh.

I found out that the lowest grade I'm sitting at is in Chem... an 86.3%... Pretty much impossible to get an A out of that, unless he curves it. Which he probably won't, considering he's an imbecile.

Different things are bothering me. I wish certain people could just leave me alone. And I wish that I could be home with my family. And that my birthday wasn't this weekend. C'mon, the DAY before finals? Seriously.

Time to take a nap... then I have to start on my second (and last) paper. Something about Ceropteris ferns, I believe. At least I've got that much.

No comments: