Friday, April 29, 2005

a good use of 10 minutes

Ten minutes until Bio class... what to say... It's FRIDAY! We've discovered that it is also the LAST Friday of classes of the school year, since R&R Day is next Friday, and finals are the next week. So, with that in mind, I will be at home in exactly 2 weeks. Wow... feelings of missing UND and people already... What am I going to do with myself this summer?! Oh yeah, work. And lots of waterskiing!! Most likely I'll have to get started studying OChem as well. What a summer, indeed.

Well, before these 2 weeks blow by... JFS Quad-B-Que is tonight! And... picking out movies for Saturday's Honors Lock-in (which is going to be TOTALLY SWEET). Have to write that Bio lab report. And have to write about 5 more pages for my Brain class final paper. Blech. I ended up getting a really good grade on my presentation, though!! I'm pretty psyched about that.

Oh, sorry, I'm probably too positive with that comment. Don't worry, it's just the Prozac kicking in ;) (Mom and Dad, I guess I'm on Prozac, or at least some people at college here think I am) tee hee

Time for Biology. Apparently Dr. Carmichael gets very excited about golden frogs. Something about them doing the dirty. I don't know what to think. It's probably just April and her dirty mind making up stuff again. Crap. I'm going to be late. Bye!

No comments: