Monday, April 25, 2005

gametophytes and placebos

Drrr... time to write papers again. A paper on placebos that I have to somehow make 5 pages longer. And... an 8 page Biology lab report on fern gametophytes. Needless to say, the rain outside perfectly embodies my attitude towards getting started. Yucko.

Chem lab final exam on Thursday. QuadBQ is this Friday. So is the last Calc test. Bike race and HPSO lock-in this Saturday. Birthday in 13 days... :)

Really, what happens when you're 19? I think we should make some restriction on something and only let people older than 18 do it. Then it would make it more celebrated. Heck, look what it did for 21st birthdays. What else happens when you're 21? Exactly. Nothing. You get to drink some alcohol. I never even took advantage of being able to buy nicotine products when I turned 18. Maybe I should celebrate my birthday by buying cigarettes for underage kids. (Yeah, if I ever tried smoking, I'd die automatically. Especially with this bronchitis.) So, what a better way to celebrate the turning of another year than by addicting a bunch of kiddies to nicotine!! Yay!

(Just so you know, I was entirely kidding... for the most part)

I "heart" Zithromax... and Albuterol... and ibuprofen. That's about all I have to say. Oh, and I have a new shirt. It says "Guster" on it, with crazy breakdancing people above the lettering. And now I have a magnetic dress-me Elvis set :) It makes me happy. Elvis currently is wearing a karate gi shirt and blue suede shoes. Nice legs...

I think that deserves a picture...



Check back later for updates to Elvis's outfit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Wesley Brown and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zithromax.

I am 45 years old. Have been on Zithromax for 2 days now. I took this drug (generic azithro 500 mg bid) to get rid of an 2+ week old sinus infection that did not clear with decongestants and antihistamines. The drug made a substantial difference within 2 days. I'm a physician and needed to return to work, and the tiredness was just excessive, so I stopped the drug after 48-72 hours. The infection did not return. I would take this drug again if I needed to kill off an infection. I don't expect to feel good all the time. If a drug is making me healthy in a particular way, it's up to me to weigh that benefit against the cost of side effects.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Fatigue. I just didn't want to move or get out of bed while on the drug; it was a bit hard to figure out that this was an effect of the medication rather than the sinusitis. Otherwise I was fine.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Wesley Brown