Tuesday, May 10, 2005

a birthday worth remembering...

Ahh, what a Sunday it was... Thank you to all who remembered, and especially those who kidnapped me and carried me all the way down the hall to give me presents ;) tehehe... And I had a cake built for me! I didn't even notice any of the pieces of spatula in it, either :) Most importantly, though, I got to spend the day with awesome people that I have been absolutely blessed with getting to know these past 9 months.

Soon enough, I'll be home... Good, in that I get to spend time with my family... and see hills... and not smell the potato plant... But I will miss a lot of people. I guess I can't have everything, though.

Almost time to get a haircut. I'm going to try out this whole GreatClips-in-the-Union thing. I hope I don't see anyone I know walking by. :P More later on this new experience...

P.S. Thank you, April, for making me the queen of Santiago ;) You are the best!!

No comments: