Saturday, May 14, 2005

home at last

Yay!! I'm home!!!

Okay, enough exuberance. I'm almost all the way unpacked. And I've succeeded at rearranging all Steph's crap so I can have space enough for my toothbrush in the bathroom... yesss... So, it's almost safe to walk through my house, now. Apart from some illegal extension cords... a pile of stuff that has to go off to Goodwill... and my guitar in the middle of everything... yeah, there's still stuff to do.

Ahh, the simple joys of watching Zoolander for the billionth time... "I turned left!!"

What is it about being home that makes me want to fall asleep all the time? I think we have a carbon monoxide leak. Seriously... I get 11 hours of sleep two nights ago, and then 10 hours last night? And I'm still compelled to go to bed at 7PM?? What's wrong with me???

More later. Time to be a bum and watch TV. Time to get offline. Enough with the waiting.

No comments: