Thursday, February 24, 2005

i don't know how to take this one...

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:


LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low



Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

So, I guess this is where I'm destined to end up. Just kidding. Anyways, here's a quick update on my life:
- I guess I'm now the president of the APO pledge class, since no one was volunteering. I hope it's not going to be too much work. Oh yeah, and apparently the first social event is BYOB (bring your own beer) so... well, you get the idea. I'm going to Purgatory anyways ;) (But no, that doesn't mean I'm going to drink. That would be stupid. And I could get arrested for it. And beer tastes bad.)
- Tonight is "How Well Do You Know Your Roommate?" game night, so April and I get to rock out with our awesome knowledge of each other. Totally sweet.
- Both the Honors Formal and the Karate belt test is coming up in a week... yikes!
- And the day before all that, I have a Biology test. (Necessary random interjection: BIOLOGY LABS SUCK! I do not want to draw one more stinking amoeba or mushroom gill!! Freaking A!) Okay, now I'm better.
- April's birthday is also the Wednesday of that week, so I need to figure out a fantastic birthday present. There's little chance that I can beat out Amanda's awesome present to Martha last year (she hung up her bras all over their room and on top of Martha, still sleeping in bed). But, you know, what can you do.

Matt didn't show up for his mentor meeting with me today, so this is why I have a lovely hour to spend wasting time in the Union computer lab. PLUS, I have pretty much everything else taken care of for this week... I went grocery shopping this morning, so I have a new supply of Tootie Fruities, string cheese, and cinnamon apple sauce awaiting my return in my room... and I cashed my paycheck (an incredible $34 for a whole month! golly gee!) and karate monies (this is the power I get as the financial officer of the UND American Okinawan Karate Club... sweet.)... AND the room is so amazingly clean, it's scary. I better get to work making it normal again. Lunch first, though.

Oh yes, pray for me from 4-7 tonight, please... I have Chem lab. :(

No comments: