Friday, December 24, 2004

merry christmas!

It certainly is wonderful to be back here :) Being done with Christmas shopping is probably a big part of that satisfaction, or at least aids in the realization of it. Anyways, it's been an awesome week in Rochester. We got our Christmas tree the weekend I came back, and then it proceeded to tip over on Monday night (haha, but it can't be blamed on me, because I was out dancing to the "Cat In The Hat" dance-along with Emily until 3:30 :) tee hee hee). Oh, and I also got hooked on thefacebook.com on Monday. I LOVE that site! Tuesday was pretty exciting; had the opportunity to hang out with PJ, Emily, Jess, Josiah, and Peter Fritz (until he lamed out on us and went home... who needs sleep to go to work the next day, pah). And Wednesday... I think I did some more shopping for Christmas presents that day. I tried looking for a present for Dan for about 3 hours in the mall. Highly unsuccessful. Stupid stores. Thursday... Oh yes. Dan came down for the day, although I think we kind of bored him to death with making him walk around Century with us. Haha, oh well. I think it's fun for him to be around people who are near to his height (tee hee, sorry, I'm a horrible person). And a few people came over to watch NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!! Super movie, it's definitely an instant classic :) Kudos to the Mormon people who made it. Dan left after that for the cities, but then we decided it would be fun to watch the super crappy movie "Open Water." (We hate you, Josiah :). Obviously we couldn't leave an evening tarnished by such a film, so we dutifully watched "The Count of Monte Cristo," which we definitely just should have watched instead. Excellent movie, indeed. So now, it is Christmas eve... soon I will be heading off to church, and then going out to eat with my family (I know, weird tradition), and then going to sleep... And waking up to presents! That reminds me, I definitely have to finish (ahem, start) wrapping presents. Merry Christmas, all!

No comments: