Friday, October 15, 2004

prelude to parents weekend!

Tomorrow my parents will be coming up to GF to hang out with me :) Neat! I'm pretty excited, since I only got to see them for a few fleeting hours last weekend. Although... that does mean I need to clean up tomorrow. I hope I'll get to move around my furniture, too. It's not working out so well with my bed in the middle of our room, what with the phone being on my side, and April needing to jump over my bed to answer it... she could probably be re-gimp-ified from such activity... poor April...

I think I may need some congratulating for getting through today. Thursdays are always so tiring. Hey, but I probably shouldn't even talk, because in five days... no, four days, I'll be starting CPR and First Aid, which is Tuesday and Thursday mornings, from 8 to 9:50AM... yuck!

I'm predicting that this weekend will be mucho fun-o... There is a carnival tomorrow... a football game on Saturday... I'll probably go out to dinner with my mom and dad that night... we'll buy a printer and (cross your fingers!) a cell phone, so I can finally call people without being in my dorm room... and maybe my parents will get to see me do some sparring on Sunday.

Next weekend is the Honors Formal, Pre-med Day, and my karate belt test... decisions, decisions...

4 comments:

Lucas Will said...

Yay for parents weekend! Parents are a good thing indeed. And also, yay for room getting moved around! That's always fun and exciting, as long as it's not the boys in B133.

Congrats on making it through Thursday, twas a day of stress indeed. Is it actually possible to save lives that early in the morning? Well, I guess if you can do it then, you can do it anytime.

We jump around for phones in our room too... Well, by that I mean that I do, since Mike has his cell phone right by his bed, and now Dale is near the floor. I'm pretty sure that April and I are the same person.

Josiah said...

Wait, if you're April, then you live with Jessica! Scandalous!

Fritz said...

Oooh. A formal. Wow

Josiah said...

babies