Monday, April 30, 2007

mmm, thank God for chocolate :)

It really is a perfect thing -- nothing better.

There's toilet paper sitting in my living room. And bags and bags of groceries that I get to move over to the new house tomorrow.

Things are still feeling pretty strange. There's still a part of me that thinks that nothing has changed at all; that things are just the way they were at about 3 p.m. yesterday. Funny how the brain is capable of so much, yet it can't even face reality at times.

I'm getting really tired of this whole "I have veto power and I'm going to use it whenever I personally disagree with something" attitude of the Prez. If the president is supposed to be representative of the American people, why doesn't he at least listen to what the citizens want? After all, isn't Congress and the H of Reps supposed to be even more indicative of the opinions of the country? It's sad when the president comes on for a speech and you know exactly what he's going to emphasize, since he says the same thing every single time he opens his mouth.

Wow, okay, so I better watch my back after that ;)

Anyways, life is good, and I should probably get down to some studying. I've spent about the last 2 hours doing such idiosyncratic tasks as cleaning the outside of my bedroom window and picking all the fuzz balls off my carpet. Awesome, I know.

No comments: