Wednesday, October 11, 2006

chiller

Okay, so now it's pretty frickin cold out. I get to sport the double-sweatshirt look now... and socks-with-sandals... even in the halls, since apparently administration can't get a clue that we should actually heat the buildings on campus.

I'm serious, I think it's about 45 degrees in my room right now. It sucks.

The last few days have been kind of meh, as far as exciting things go. Same old school stuff. It snowed today a little. I get to see the house I'll be living in next semester tomorrow. (Sorry about the format of that sentence, it probably doesn't make much sense, but you'll just have to deal with it. Yep.) Lin Alg test was moved back to Friday, so now I really should be studying for it. But it's hard to study for something when you don't know what to study.

I need to kick myself out of this out-of-it mood. Tomorrow's going to be a lot of running around, which I'm not looking forward to. But it's necessary.

This weekend should be fun, though :) Friday the 13th!!! I'm excited for the pizza party and scary movies... I haven't watched a scary movie in forever... it's a good thing we're going to be watching them at like 7, instead of the middle of the night. I'm such a wimp sometimes. ;)

Take care of yourself. Relax a little. Re-examine your life right now... is it the life you want to be living? Or are you too tired, too rushed to even realize that you're driving yourself into the ground? I spent two years here pushing myself to defy time, but it didn't get me anywhere. In the words of Citizen Cope... let the drummer kick. Trust me.

Goodnight, stinky town.

No comments: