Sunday, October 08, 2006

autumn rolls around

It's officially fall in stinky town. The sugar beets litter the road, our steam-heating system has fired up and has started spewing rotten marsh smells all over campus, and the refreshing winds of change have blown down most of the leaves from the orange-tinted trees.

I'm happy with it. Truthfully, if I don't have to run another meet in 80 degree weather, I'll be grateful for this cooler weather. Just don't bring in the arctic air for a few more weeks, please.

Anything new? Homecoming 2006 has come and gone. At least I don't have a bunch of extra things to worry about, now that it's over. And I'm finally done with my neuroscience midterm, and a 98% at that! Pretty excited. Although the fact that it was a take-home exam did make quite a bit of difference... after about 6 cumulative hours of working on it. Bleh.

Time to put away clean laundry and hit the hay. Goodnight :)

No comments: