Saturday, September 23, 2006

it's silly

I don't even really know what to post about. But I wanted to, so here I am.

I should be sleeping, since I have to work concessions tomorrow for the football game. We'll see how that goes... I'm supposed to have 7 other people working with me, and so far I have myself, and one of my friends. I guess I'm just not that convincing. Oooh, and we're supposed to do a tempo run tomorrow too, something like 5 miles at 80% race pace. Bleh.

I miss my family.

But this year is definitely going well so far. I like my classes, cross country is amazing, and I'm getting started on this whole making-meaningful-relationships thing. I think I've found someone who truly likes and cares about me... and I like him a lot too :) Life is good.

Oh, so anyway. I went shopping again and bought a new pair of jeans, a couple sweaters, and a tank. Winter is on its way... at least, it's felt that way the last week here. I hate this rainy, chilled-to-the-bone-soaked weather. Bring on a couple more weeks of 70s, please, God? Then all will be good, until January, when nothing can make -40 feel anything less than it is.

Good night, world, I'll catch up with you in the morning :)

No comments: