Sunday, September 17, 2006

i hate sundays in grand forks

Seriously, there is not a single thing open before noon in this place. The city leaders of the area can rest in the comfort of knowing that all the good girls and boys of UND are encouraged to go to church with this legislation, but in the meantime, my stomach is eating itself.

I guess things could be worse, though.

I realized that I've tripped over the same crack in the sidewalk on all of my walks/runs over to Bek Fitness. Right in front of Univ. Ave. I'm cool.

Today I'm actually going to get down to some serious studying. It's going to be awesome.

What I'm hoping for this week:
Good workouts and the ability to perform my best... and maybe getting to go along to the Griak?
No more twisted ankles. It still kind of hurts from last week.
Getting to know myself and my friends better each day.
Being able to understand what's going on in my Neuro class.
Being able to stay awake through the meaningless crap of Genetics (well, at least that's what it seems like so far).
Having the opportunity to just sit down and read for fun sometime.

The hunger pains are getting to me. I better stop writing, otherwise you might get the idea that I'm pissed off all the time. It's just the (lack of) food speaking; I'm actually in a really good mood besides that. More later :)

No comments: