Wednesday, May 10, 2006

no introduction needed


I'M DONE!!!!!


And that's all I have to say about that. Just kidding. Am I ever at a lack for words?

OChem final was surprisingly manageable, or so I believe. And, ahh... DPsych, the class I studied maybe 2 hours in advance for, was cake. Mmm... talking about cake... (as I gaze lovingly at the cookie pizza my sister bought me for my birthday) Honors 293 portfolio is turned in, Spanish final paper is in my prof's mailbox, and the OChem lab exam was royally rocked by my excellent chemistry laboratory capabilities :) Except for the structure of hydrobenzoin; kind of forgot about that. But the rest was a cinch.

Now I'm done. Time to start thinking about what to do with all this free time... pack? make a delicious lunch for my compadres tomorrow? sleep? Ah, or choice D... all of the above!

No comments: