Friday, January 13, 2006

you can dance (if you want to)

Ahh, the joys of being ridiculous... and having the free time to enjoy it...

I sit here, watching Russian ice skating as it nears midnight. It was a productive day, though... four hours of tutoring, shopping for groceries and sticky tape at Target, and dancing with April and Madelyn while we decided on a playlist for tomorrow's par-tay... so, maybe that half a box of nilla wafers was needed, after all that exertion ;) A girl can dream... But as April reminds me, women need that fat layer around their hips for baby-stuff... not that I'm planning to be ready for that any time in the next 8-20 years (hahahah... wonderful).

Nothing really important to share yet. Three of my four profs are women, which is pretty awesome. I still can't find my bike. That's not so awesome. Umm... and I'm tired. And I eat too much. Maybe I shouldn't have bought groceries... blehhhghghgh...

Something more interesting to come, I promise.

No comments: