Saturday, January 28, 2006

hollow

Nothing fits today. My personality, friends, thoughts, mood... nothing at all. Not even the music, which I've come to depend on so deeply throughout these college times. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to think to say... I just feel kind of empty, I guess.

I should be doing homework. I could be sending out e-mails to get a job this summer. I have to go to karate in a couple of hours, or I'll be disappointed in myself. I need to snap out of this mood.

Down came the sky
And all you did was blink
I would cry like I never do
In order to stay true
But everybody has their own opinion on such
They're all much alike alike alike
One hundred of a million is worth penning dead down
So why am I writing to the moon?

current music: Sondre Lerche - Track You Down

No comments: