Tuesday, January 31, 2006

here, now, finally

Nothing too much to report today... I'll be taking my first OChem II test in exactly a week, which is kind of scary. I still don't understand anything in my Spanish workbook, but that's not anything new. I'm getting headaches from working in the Math Learning Center for prolonged periods of time, as it's hard enough for me to remember stuff we did last semester in DiffEQ, much less the stuff I did years ago in Calculus, or the stuff that the College Alg kids are working on now. I haven't been getting enough sleep, but that's my own fault. I got my last school book in the mail today, which makes me happy.

Come to think of it... there's a lot I'm happy about...

New favorite music:
Kings of Convenience - Mom and Dad, check it out... think Simon and Garfunkel, revamped... plus, one of the guys looks like Dad when he was groovin' back in the 70's ;)
Sondre Lerche

Not-so-new, but still favorites:
Aqualung
Better Than Ezra
Duncan Sheik

No comments: