Thursday, December 22, 2005

resolution

Today is one of those days that just makes you happy that you've given it a chance to happen. I found out my grades on Campus Connection, and an even split between A's and B's is something that I wasn't expecting to happen... very satisfied, to say the least. If you would've asked me last year if I would be satisfied with those grades, you would have gotten a much different story. Then again, I had no idea what sophomore year would be like... A B in OChem! And an A in Differential Equations?? Yay for surprises.

Work has also been pretty difficult, but today was fun. We cleaned out the mini-pharmacy in back, and then at about 10:15, five guys and a whole family came in. I failed miserably at taking blood pressures, but I'm getting better at the other vital stuff. If only my Spanish would kick in!! It will come eventually, I guess, but it's so hard to be at loss for words when you're trying to communicate to a patient.

This song seems to apply right now, since it's REALLY warm out today, among other factors that qualify the significance of it all.

And then last night i had that strange dream
Where everything was exactly how it seemed
Where concerns about the world getting warmer
The people thought they were just being rewarded

For treating others as they like to be treated
For obeying stop signs and curing diseases
For mailing letters with the address of the sender

Now we can swim any day in november

No comments: