Wednesday, May 18, 2005

need a car wash?

Well, you definitely wouldn't have to pay for one today. Yuck! Does it ever stop raining? God, this is me telling you that all of Olmsted County is fine, rain-wise. No more, please.

Ooh, lightning...

So, today I went in for my pre-employment physical. My first experience of peeing into a cup. Kind of weird, I have to admit. I couldn't even do it the first time... too dehydrated, I guess. Anyways. Too much information, I guess.

And another wonderful gynecology appointment... ehhh... enough said.

While I was inside Papa Murphy's getting a pizza for the fam, God decided to let it pour. I wish I was plastic-wrapped like that pizza when I walked outside. Bleehhhh.

Anyways. Time to drive Grandma Kaye somewhere to pick up her green card pictures. She's currently an illegal alien, but don't tell anyone. Silly Grandma Kaye ;)

No comments: