Tuesday, May 17, 2005

let's get (a) physical...

I'm really grateful that I'm a girl. Thank you, Waseem, for letting me know all that I'm missing out on with male physicals... oh yes. I'm still not necessarily looking forward to it, though. "Necessarily" is interjected for the sake that it may be a 25 year old male pre-doc doing the evaluation ;) On that note, maybe that should be one of the reasons that I dread it, as well... thinking of Dani's experience with Pracs... Well, I guess the only thing I should be hoping for is that it's fast, also considering that I have another appointment to go to. What a basketcase of medical problems I am...

So, wake up for a run, go to Mayo to get a physical, eat lunch (necessary part of day), go to another appointment at 2, and then... oh yeah, back to wondering what to do. I think I might be looking forward to being busy with work. Trying to fill up a day is difficult to do after spending 9 crazy months on homework, karate, EL, NRHH, NSCS, Honors Program, tutoring (crap, I still have to write something to them... s#$^h%#;%) and hanging out with wonderful J3ers. Anyways. Wow, yeah, I need to do that. So, moral of the story is, it doesn't matter how busy you are when it comes down to getting stuff done. I feel like I just don't have any motivation to do some of this stuff.

Poopy list to get done by... Thursday?
- Send letters to kids that I tutored this year
- Mail my available hours to UND, so I can tutor in the MLC (math learning center, whoo hoo)
- Also mail evals to Matt for the tutor program
- E-mail my boss to get more info on what I'm actually doing... and if I can get a week off for vacation? :) Wow, this may not be a good thing to do before I've even started working...
- Talk Emily into letting me play DDR with her soon
- Get a tan
- Get a life (well, at least something to occupy my idle mind, besides my lovely OChem book)

No comments: