Wednesday, February 16, 2005

... whew

You probably do not understand the mental relief I am experiencing at this very moment. Wednesday, I've decided, is definitely the day which my academic week leads up to. But enough complaining from me.

There are a number of things I'm currently contemplating for next year.

-- vice president for HPSO (Honors Program Student Organization)
-- being a part of the Honors Committee
-- active member in APO (Alpha Phi Omega, a service fraternity)... that's if I make it through initiation ;)
-- being in NRHH (National Residence Hall Honorary
-- remaining a wing rep for J3, treasurer of the UND American Okinawan Karate Club, and Emerging Leader
-- joining HOT (Hall Orientation Team) to help people move in next fall
-- running for Residence Hall Senator (there are currently 2 people running for 3 positions... only question is, how much of a commitment it is)
-- active member in NSCS (National Society of Collegiate Scholars)
-- actually making it to the Undergrad Med Association meetings
-- getting a job with Altru or a research position at the med school
-- becoming more active in College Republicans (don't make that face, Mom ;) )

Now you may have more of an idea what's been fleeting through my mind the last week and a half. Anyways, more update later, time for breakfast!

No comments: