Tuesday, January 11, 2005

i'm back!

Okay, so I'm finally settled and feelin' the UND vibe again here in Grand Forks. Life is good. Dealing with a little PMS, but that's life too. Break was truly a perfect blend of rest, family, and some crazy times with friends. Especially the rest. I think in that last week of break, I probably got a full 10+ hours of sleep somewhere throughout every day. Okay, so I took a lot of naps in the middle of the day, but I do sort of have the excuse of coming down with some icky virus sometime after New Year's Eve. Recuperation, you know.

Anyways, due to the fantasticity of the break, I think I'm definitely ready to take on my new semester in an academic duel of the century. Just kidding. Hopefully this 15 credit load will be enough. I seriously can't find any classes that I would want to take that are, like, 1 or 2 credits. Maybe I'll sign up for a partial semester "Books You Should Read" honors class. Take that back... umm... I do still have to figure out when I'm tutoring this semester. That'll be difficult, seeing that I don't really have a vehicle, and Dan (owner of a fantastic Grandpa-truck) has flight lab when I have 5-6 hours of no class in the middle of my Tuesdays and Thursdays. AND... I'll have a mega-load of Emerging Leaders stuff (supposedly) this semester. And I should take a CNA (certified nursing assistant) certification class, which will add in a good 6 weeks of additional work into this spring. On top of that, I have to figure out where I'm working this summer? Yikes!

Enough of that jib-jab. It's excellent to be back, forgetting the fact that I have to pay for everything out of my own pocket once again. MAJA is now reunited, and that is good. I get to be made fun of by Derrick again. Yeah, so I know, you don't bury survivors. Poop on trickery. ;) We're in the process of Northern-izing Russ again, as his time in Kentucky has affected his speech. Poor fella.

Well, I think I've blabbered on enough for this blog. Next blog: muffin making? :) April has already made fun of my muffin pans. We'll see who has the last laugh when I take those wonderful bakery creations out of the oven, and eat them... by myself... mwah ha ha


Napoleon

Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?

No comments: