Thursday, December 16, 2004

heading home

Yay for being done with finals and getting to go home!! Yesterday was our end-of-the-semester karate party, and we had OFFICER ELECTIONS... Yes, you guessed it, you are now priviledged to be reading the blog of the UND Karate Club's very own treasurer... neat, eh? April's going to be my assistant in keeping track of money, though. (As if I have a habit of losing stuff or something... pah...) So, today is the day that I get to head home. If everything works out, I'll be getting a ride from my papa in the cities tonight... however, if the trip is longer than expected, I may be back tomorrow. But before people head home, we're all going to eat lunch at Hunan's for an end-of-semester celebration :) Fun! Well, now I really have to get to work on packing my bags. See you soon, family and Rochester friends! Auf wiedersehen, Grand Forks!

2 comments:

Fritz said...

They must be short up on officers... I wonder if you'll do more than you did as Century Republicans secretary... just kidding.. I saw your parents and uncle and aunt tonight... it was really cool

Jess said...

Peter, you are a hoot :)