Sunday, November 14, 2004

award: worst weekend ever!

Let's see if we can name off all the things that went wrong this weekend... Losing my keys was a pretty good start to it all. Walking all around campus trying to find those keys pretty much sucked as well. I can hardly walk on my right leg right now, because of the enormous bruise on my shin from karate sparring today. Missing calc class and breakfast on Friday due to getting locked out of my room without my textbook and NAID card... that wasn't too great either. Oh, not even mentioning hurting people that I care about. Yeah. Good job, Jessica.

3 comments:

Lucas Will said...

This is probably true, since most of those things are very unlikely to be repeated. And if things still go wrong, just remember that there's always time for a nap.

Josiah said...

Hey, at least you're not like those poor suckers in cold, cold North Dak...scratch that.

Jess said...

Hey, well, there are those of us who are ENJOYING North Dakota :) I'm telling you, it's not a bad place to be, apart from the wind.