Saturday, October 30, 2004

octoberween celebrations

You'd be surprised how much fun you can have at a Catholic Halloween dance :p (hehe) Well, okay, it was pretty tame for the most part... BUT... we did get some "Busta Move" and Moby going for a bit, in between the polkas and the country music. Plus, Martha and I (dressed as ninjas, of course) had to frequently thwart the attacks of a couple of mangy pirates (April and Amanda)... pirates and ninjas never get along, so the proposed truces never lasted... so that helped to keep things hopping. A bunch of Martha's friends ended up coming, so I got some dancing lessons from Kent, which was pretty neat.

Last night I also decided on my Japanese ninja name... 狂木鼠. I bet you wish you knew what that meant. (mwa ha ha)

So, now I have to worry about my evaluative essay that is due this Tuesday. Got any ideas for a period in history I could analyze? (hint: Peter Fritz, help!)

More later, after I rest my sore toes (Martha kicked my foot yesterday, and it feels like my big toe is either bruised or slightly fractured...)

2 comments:

Lucas Will said...

Today at frisbee, we discussed the neverending feud between ninjas and pirates. It's well known throughout the world, or at least the midwest.

Martha's probably just jealous about how impressive your new gui is.

Josiah said...

When we come home for thanksgiving, let's have a pirate/ninja duel!