Sunday, October 24, 2004

dancin' in the streets

This whole day has been an excellent start to the weekend :) At 10 this morning, I tested into my yellow belt for karate (yay!). Then we went to Wilke for some good ol' breakfast, and they had pull-a-parts!! I love those things!! They weren't quite as good as the HyVee ones back home, but they were excellent all the same. And then... I got to spend the rest of the day getting ready for the Honors Formal!! Jeremy, April, Saman, and I went to Whitey's for dinner, which, despite the extensively disagreeable name, actually had some wonderful food. The dance was also pretty awesome, although they could have worked on the music selection a bit more than they did. C'mon, let's break out of the mold of playing the Chicken Dance as the last song of the night... aaargh. And I think we probably need to destroy all remaining copies of the Grease mega-mix... definitely would be beneficial to all living beings. AND... Tomorrow morning I get to help make pancakes for a pancake breakfast fundraiser :) It shall be interesting flipping stuff with about 4 hours of sleep in me. Good night, and farewell!

4 comments:

Fritz said...

What's wrong wiht a Resteraunt named Whitey's? Maybe the chef's last name is Whitey! Who are you to judge?
By the way, your Aunt Susie reads my blog now too. Hehehe.

Josiah said...

You should just get rid of dancing altogether like we did. Now everything is better.

Racist.

Lucas Will said...

Whitey's < Penetrode < Flingers

I'd say that sometimes the normal chain of say... Applebee's is the way to go. And yes... why oh why is there a Grease soundtrack that doesn't dissapear after its first usage?

Josiah said...

Jessica, you have failed me. I was promised a new post yesterday, and none was given. I'm breaking up with you.