Wednesday, September 06, 2006

more than just whelmed

Gross, I just sneezed on myself. I'm probably getting sick. It's not a surprise. Sharing food at dinner, working out like crazy, running under the heat of the midday sun, not drinking enough water, eating loads of crappy food all day long as I try to appease this hunger... at least I'm getting enough sleep.

Mmm, hunger. It's such a good word to describe everything that's been going on. What am I missing in my life? God? Satisfaction? My family? Maybe all that. But I feel like I've been trying to fill that empty space with a whole lot of stuff that I'm maybe not intending to.

I want to be on the team. I want to practice, run, have fun with the team, all that stuff. Do I want to compete, though? Am I ready for the sacrifices I'll have to take to be up there with the rest of the team?

I went shopping again, like I did last week... it's expensive being single. You actually have to worry about what you look like ;) Not that I really do much about it anyway. But, yes, it was fun spending about $100 on new running clothes (more than I can say about the $91 I spent on a USED Lin Alg textbook).

The new laptop is fantastic. I can probably even sleep while it's still on and running. And it's shiny :)

Well, that's enough of an update for now. Keep your head on your shoulders, and try looking for mine if you get the chance.

No comments: