Sunday, August 06, 2006

whoa nelly

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written. What has happened in the meantime...?

Life is feeling, well, different as of late.

And I don't know how to explain it. I like it, though. It feels like I'm in control. But am I? Here I am, sitting with my laptop at 2:17 in the morning, when maybe I should be getting some sleep for once. Thursday night, I get a little over 2 hours of sleep. Yesterday, I stay up until... 3? Or something like that. So I guess I'm still good to go for another hour, for continuity's sake.

Okay, so how has my life changed in the past few weeks? I guess I feel a lot more open to change. To coping with emergency. To meeting random people, having a blast, and then throwing it out of my mind because I'll never see them again. Or at least, for a very long time.

But I don't want to have to do that. I wish I could see my Canadian relatives more than once every 5 years. I wish I could make lasting relationships that hold true through distance and time. But it never really works out.

...

Oh, by the way, my cousin Aaron has a book out right now (he did all the illustrations!!) and it's called "Impatient Pamela Learns About Germs." Exciting!! Buy it, and you can tell everyone you know the illustrator's cousin ;)

Time to go to bed. Hasta la vista (que espero que seria pronto), y mi amor.

No comments: