Thursday, March 23, 2006

abc is easy as...

Yes, folks, time for post 123. Not really a monumental accomplishment, but I felt like celebrating. Maybe my head just hurts from that ARH meeting. That's probably it. Oh well.

So... Honors Formal this weekend, and baking a cake for Jordan's 20th birthday on Friday (and... that's tomorrow). Oh, and meeting David's parents in Fargo for dinner tomorrow, as well.

I got this lovely text message on my phone during the Honors meeting this afternoon (Yes, Jos, you are a poophead too ;) but I did laugh when I read it).

I'm tired! Campaigning for HPSO president is fun, but it's also a little tiring. I'm looking forward to actually doing some stuff as president... but all this printing out posters about me and hanging them up everywhere thing is getting old. Fun stuff.

Okay, time to do homework. Yeah, exciting, I know.

No comments: