Sunday, December 18, 2005

relief is spelled H-O-M-E

So, back again. I've been out and about with friends for two nights before I thought to update this thing; I don't know what the matter's with me. I woke up at 7:30 for 8:30 church service today. Then after lunch, I proceeded to take a two hour nap.... ohhh, it was beautiful. Cooking, sleeping, watching TV and movies, wasting time on Facebook...........

Thank goodness I still have to go out and get presents for family and friends, so I won't be too bored out of my mind. And... for any of you interested in celebrating Christmas cheer with some friends on Friday, we should have a fondue party! Cheesy Christmas sweaters, bread and cheese, chocolate plus any fruit/cookie imaginable/palatable... more on this later.

What has everyone else been doing? April?? Do you still exist? Madelyn, have you been having fun selling women's panties to transvestites? Well, I guess anyone that's reading this right now probably is bored out of his/her mind and has nothing interesting to share (haha, just kidding...) But seriously. (That was for Jordan, although he never reads this (; )

No comments: