Tuesday, November 29, 2005

green gets ugly

This is completely outside of my normal once-a-week blogging activity... maybe that's a bad sign... but I just can't concentrate right now. This will at least keep me in my room, instead of walking around and starting conversations that will last two hours or more... not that that's a bad thing either, it's just that I've been getting to bed really late because of it, and not getting enough studying in. College would be better without classes. True that.

Talking about things that would be better... life has been better as of the last dozen or so hours. We decided to move the talent show back to next semester, which takes a huge load off my shoulders for the next couple days. Karate belt test was moved back to next Saturday, so I've got more time to order belts for everyone... although I really need to get on that soon. Group work for Anatomy is now due in a week instead of this Thursday. And the Future of Honors discussion went really well (at least, that was my impression)! Yeah, life is better.

But why is my head still whirling with endless thoughts? I guess school isn't everything that's on my mind.

Still listening to "The General"... I wish someone would tell me that I could get away from it all, just walk away, that I wasn't being held to others' (haha, or my own) expectations... sometimes we just need to be forgiven. It's hard enough to forgive yourself, though.

And boys are trouble.

No comments: