Friday, April 08, 2005

new beginnings

Spring. Tis the season at last to begin again. For me, this has been symbolized by my mom's package arriving today with a brand new pair of tweezers. Tweezers are wonderful, magnificent things. Trust me, all you boys who read this. And to have one after trying to live without one for a good 3 weeks is a splendid feeling indeed. Okay, enough with this nonsense.

Realizations have been brought forth, as well. Certain people have been very good at helping me understand the futility of my overdriven attitude. Maybe I just need to relax. Still, some things I haven't come to understand yet. There's no way to really describe it in the context of this blog, however. It's still too much of a weight on my mind to trivialize it to mere writings on a page. More later, perhaps.

I think it's time for summer. Agreed? Agreed.

No comments: