Tuesday, December 07, 2004

it's time

It definitely is time for me to update on my blog. What a week! Heck, we haven't even gotten to the midway point. Ummm... so yeah... I'm listening to Moby right now. That pretty much sums up how the homework is going. Chemistry lab paper (3-5 pages on nitric acid, for goodness sakes) and English final portfolio (including final draft of our last paper and a 2-3 page analysis) due Friday... CPR and First Aid Test 3 on Thursday... Spanish paper (3-5 pages on "el recado" por Elena Poniatowska) due next Wednesday... and of course, our favorities, FINALS on Monday on Tuesday. Home on next Friday!!!! Ten days!!! I am so excited!!

3 comments:

Josiah said...

The extent to which I am excited for break cannot be expressed in prose.

Christmas is so great,
What a wonderful set of dates.
Seventeen to one/nine,
Time for friends, time all mine.
"An Ode to Christmas Break" - By Josiah Allen

Josiah said...

That happened to me once. Oh wait, that was just a lovely dream.

Jess said...

Whoa... Emily, are you for real?